POSITIVELY TOGETHER WORKSHOPS
Terms & Conditions
By submitting the registration form, both the participant and the parent/guardian are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
I agree that:
I agree that:
- Safety of both horses and humans is a top priority at Positively Together events. However, I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways. I understand that the venue has natural and man-made hazards including large animals, water troughs, stacked hay bales, electric fences etc. My child participates in this program at their own risk.
- Bex Tasker and Positively Together will not be held responsible for any injury, accident, illness, loss or damage sustained at the event.
- This program is held on private property, at the residence of the Tasker family. Other participants, the resident animals (of all species) and the property must be treated with respect. Any person not doing so may be asked to leave the program with no refunds offered.
- No portion of the course fee is refundable if an individual is unable to stay the duration of any session or is unable to attend any session due to illness or other commitments.
- Any photos or video of my child taken during the program may be used by Positively Together for publicity or sales purposes, including on social media.
- I will notify Bex Tasker of Positively Together of any relevant medical or other issues as necessary to ensure my child's safety and comfort.