Terms & Conditions
By submitting the registration form, both the participant and the parent/guardian are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
I agree that:
I agree that:
- Safety of both animals and humans is a top priority at Positively Together events. However, I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways. I understand that the venue has natural and man-made hazards including large animals, water troughs, stacked hay bales, electric fences etc. My child participates in this programme at their own risk. (To this end I will always ensure my child has closed-toe shoes, appropriate clothing and food for the day).
- Bex Tasker, Positively Together and associated contractors and volunteers will not be held responsible for any injury, accident, illness, loss or damage sustained at the event.
- Most events are held on private property, at the residence of the Tasker family. Other visiting participants, the resident animals (of all species) and the property must be treated with respect at all times. Any person not doing so may be asked to leave the program with no refunds offered.
- No portion of the fee is refundable if an individual is unable to stay the duration of any session or is unable to attend any session due to illness or other commitments.
- Any photos or video of my child and/or animals taken during the programme may be used by Positively Together and/or associated parties for publicity or sales purposes, including on social media (please reach out to discuss if this is an issue).
- I will notify Bex Tasker of Positively Together of any relevant medical or other issues as necessary to ensure my child's safety and comfort.
- Honesty is our policy - please communicate openly, let us know of any concerns or questions and we will do the same.
- If I am asked to bring an animal along, I will keep it under control at all times. I will not bring a dog onto the property that I know to display strong predatory behaviours toward chickens, sheep, cats or horses, or that is dog-dog aggressive. I understand that Bex and/or her volunteers and staff may take control of the animal at any time, or ask for the animal to be tethered/crated/removed from the premises. The safety and wellbeing of all the humans and animals are our priority.
- For Next Gen youth events: the Next Gen Membership Programme satisfaction guarantee applies: If your child attends their first ever Next Gen Trainers event and you are not completely satisfied, the annual membership fees will be refunded (minus $50 admin/event fee). You must notify us within 7 days after the first Next Gen event your child attends.