THE MANE PRIORITY CAMP OUT
Terms & Conditions
By submitting the registration form, the teen and their parent/guardian are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
- I will come with an open mind, ready to learn new things and make friends. The Mane Priority events are a safe space for people of any level of experience. We are supportive, tactful and kind at all times, with each other as much as we are with our horses.
- I participate in this event at my own risk. I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways. I understand that the event venue has natural and man-made hazards including a river.
- I agree to follow instructions from the leaders and act responsibly at all times. I will not bring drugs or alcohol into the venue, or partake in drugs or alcohol during the event.
- I will not stand in / swim in / play in the river without an adult leader present, and then only when permission has been given.
- I agree that any photos or video of myself taken during the event may be used by The Mane Priority, Positively Together or Wild Thyme Horsemanship for publicity or sales purposes, including on social media.
- I understand and agree that the hosts/organisers/leaders/sponsors of The Mane Priority Camp Out will not be held responsible for any injury, accident, illness, loss or damage sustained at the event.
- I will notify the coaches/hosts of any relevant medical issues I may have, in case of emergency.