Booking Terms & Conditions
When you complete a registration form to attend a clinic, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
- I will come with an open and enquiring mind, ready to learn new things as well as to share my own knowledge and experience. These clinics are a safe space for everyone to ask questions and expand their understanding of horse behaviour and training, as such we are supportive, tactful and kind at all times. I will also come prepared to have a laugh!
- I participate in all events and clinics at my own risk. I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways.
- I agree to keep my horse under control on the ground and while I'm riding, and keep a safe distance from all other horses.
- I agree to wear an approved safety helmet and appropriate footwear when riding.
- I agree that any photos or video of myself and/or my horse taken during the clinic may be used by Positively Together and/or the photographer for publicity or sales purposes
- I will notify Bex and/or the clinic host of any relevant medical issues I may have, in case of emergency.