Booking Terms & Conditions
When you complete a registration form to attend a clinic, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
- I will come with an open and enquiring mind, ready to learn new things as well as to share my own knowledge and experience. These clinics are a safe space for people of any level to ask questions and expand their understanding of horse behaviour and training. As such we are supportive, tactful and kind at all times, with each other as much as we are with our horses.
- In the event I cannot attend the clinic my 50% deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellation less than 14 days before the event is non-refundable. If I or the organisers can find someone to take my place then fees may be refunded.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Covid alert levels or facilitator illness), ALL fees will be refunded, including deposits.
- I will abide by all Covid rules set by the host and will stay home if I or anyone in my home is sick.
- I acknowledge that the fees outlined are for the clinic itself and unless specifically stated, arena/venue/overnight fees are additional and attendees will be notified of these separately once final numbers are confirmed.
- I participate in all events and clinics at my own risk. I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways.
- I agree to keep my horse under control on the ground and while I'm riding, and keep a safe distance from all other horses.
- If my horse is under 4 years old I will not ride at the clinic (the clinics are very suitable for youngsters as they are generally almost entirely groundwork with only a short riding section - those who are not riding can either watch the riders or work on ground exercises in a separate area).
- I agree that any photos or video of myself and/or my horse taken during the clinic may be used by Positively Together and/or the clinic host and/or the photographer for educational, publicity or sales purposes (if this is a deal-breaker for you, please reach out to discuss. Don't let it stop you from registering!)
- I will notify Bex and/or the clinic host of any relevant medical issues I may have, in case of emergency.