Booking Terms & Conditions
When you complete a registration form to attend a clinic, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
- I will come with an open and enquiring mind, ready to learn new things as well as to share my own knowledge and experience. These clinics are a safe space for everyone to ask questions and expand their understanding of horse behaviour and training. As such we are supportive, tactful and kind at all times, with each other as much as we are with our horses.
- I participate in all events and clinics at my own risk. I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways.
- I agree to keep my horse under control on the ground and while I'm riding, and keep a safe distance from all other horses.
- I agree to wear an approved safety helmet and appropriate footwear when riding.
- I agree that any photos or video of myself and/or my horse taken during the clinic may be used by Positively Together and/or the photographer for publicity or sales purposes
- I will notify Bex and/or the clinic host of any relevant medical issues I may have, in case of emergency.
- I understand that in the event I cannot attend the clinic my 50% deposit is non-refundable, unless I or the organisers can find someone else to take my place.