Consult or live Zoom lesson
Training for your dog, horse or other animal, no matter your location! Fun and affordable. ALMOST as good as having me right there beside you.
We can discuss, create a plan and inspire change, whether it's for
- behavioural issues for dogs or horses (anxiety and fear, barking/biting/bolting etc)
- specific training goals (how to train my animal to do xyz)
- general training goals and finetuning (improve relationship, liberty foundations, coperative care, trainer mechanics, intro to positive reinforcement etc)
What you need:
- a phone or laptop with webcam and Zoom
- an animal that can fit within the Zoom screen, with plenty of space to spare (you can check this by going into Zoom Settings and testing your video)
- a decent internet connection
These are live Zoom lessons, and so you will need good internet access where your animal is located. This is easy enough with dogs as you can train in your house but if you have a horse you may need to check coverage in your training area. If this is a challenge, then an alternative or a great complement are the online coaching packages (you can find these here) .
The first session is usually primarily you and I discussing the issue, information gathering and making a plan so you have a clear road forward. The following sessions are where we incororpate some live coaching with the animal to iron out any wrinkles and make sure it's all going well.