Foundation Fluency: May 2020
- A small and supportive online group class
- Starts 2 May 2020, for four weeks
- Gain more fluency and confidence with foundation concepts - this is the follow-on course from Building Foundations
- 4 weeks of tailored coaching support with personal access to Bex’s expertise and advice every step of the way
- Two live Q&A sessions where anything goes - ask any question you like!
- Video analysis with individualised feedback
- Embrace the “hive mind”! Leverage your learning through auditing other members’ videos and feedback
We will cover: Liberty leading refinement (moving together in connection and relaxation, with transitions and turns and changes of speed); advanced targeting (follow, station, targeting body parts); concepts of chaining behaviours together; improving our shaping skills; and more.
The primary focus always is on a mutually enjoyable experience for horse and human, and as such we will also talk a lot about equine body language/calming signals/signs of tension etc.
This course is for you if:
- you want a confident, relaxed and motivated horse
- you'd like to build strong foundation skills in both you and your horse, so you're set up to succeed (whatever "success" might look like for you and your equine buddy)
- you have completed the Building Foundations online course, or have equivalent experience
- you want to cement your learning in a supportive, motivating environment
- you’d like to accelerate your progress in the foundation stages of training
- you would like to avoid mistakes that can lead to roadblocks like frustration or food anxiety
- you would like personalised coaching while learning alongside others on the same path as you
NB: Prices are in New Zealand dollars (consult XE or PayPal for current conversion rates if needed).
You will need a Facebook account to take part, however the entire course is done inside a secret group (i.e. your posts and comments are not seen by anyone except other course members).
**PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THE "BUILDING FOUNDATIONS" COURSE, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE JUST YET. EMAIL ME OR MESSAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH A SHORT VIDEO OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE, SHOWING SOME BASIC TRAINING, EG. TARGETING AND SOME RELAXED NEUTRAL (BREATHE & BE). THIS IS TO ENSURE ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE AT ROUGHLY THE SAME STAGE.THANKS!**