THE MANE PRIORITY
Terms & Conditions
By submitting the registration form, the teen and their parent/guardian are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions:
- I will come with an open mind, ready to learn new things and make friends. These events are a safe space for people of any level to ask questions - there is no such thing as a silly question! We are supportive, tactful and kind at all times, with each other as much as we are with our horses.
- I participate in all events and clinics at my own risk. I understand that riding and handling horses is a dangerous activity and that horses can act in sudden and unpredictable ways.
- I agree to keep my horse under control on the ground and while I'm riding, and keep a safe distance from all other horses.
- I agree to wear appropriate footwear and an approved safety helmet when riding.
- I agree that any photos or video of myself and/or my horse taken during the clinic may be used by The Mane Priority, Positively Together or Wild Thyme Horsemanship for publicity or sales purposes, including on social media.
- I will notify the coaches/hosts of any relevant medical issues I may have, in case of emergency.